Under no circumstances we will collect data from the underage relating to the professional, economic, or privacy of other members of the family, without their consent.
Some principles you should know
In Simtechpro.com is a priority the respect and protect the personal data of the users. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed in this website..
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you request.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express permission.
Legal regulations to which this website is hosted
Simtechpro has adapted this web to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of personal data protection (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural persons (RGPD), as well as with the law 34/2002, of 11 of July, of services of the information Society and electronic commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for personal data processing
- Identity: Sergi Ros Avalos
- Trademark: Simtechpro S.L.
- NIF/CIF: B65355950
- Adress: Calle de la Devesa 2, 08630 Martorell, España
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Sales and rental services of electronic equipment.
For the purposes of the aforementioned General regulations on data protection, the personal data you send to us through the Web Forms will receive the processing of “Web users and Subscribers” data.
For the user’s data processing we have implemented all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process in Simtechpro.com come from:
- Contact form.
- Sales form.
- Newsletter Subscription Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are dealing with personal data that concern us or not in Simtechpro.com.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Request rectification or suppression.
- Request the limitation of your data processing.
- Object to the processing of the data
- Solicitar la portabilidad de los datos.
The interested parties will be able to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, those concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only retain them for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data. Sergi Ros Avalos (Simtechpro S.L.) will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also be able to request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also be entitled to effective judicial guardianship and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish data protection Agency, if they consider that the treatment of personal data concerning it violates the Regulation..
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Simtechpro.com there are different systems of capture of personal information and we treat the information that we facilitate the people interested with the following end for each system of capture (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone to answer the requirements of the users of Simtechpro.com. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and answer the questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services that are provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, Questions concerning the legal texts included in the Web, as well as any other queries that may have and that are not subject to the conditions of hiring. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of A2 hosting (Simtechpro.com hosting provider) in US that complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
- Sales form: The user has a purchase form subject to the conditions of purchase specified in our Terms of purchase for the products where contact and payment data are required. We request the following personal information: name, surname, CIF/NIF, email, address, billing data. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of A2 hosting (Simtechpro.com hosting provider) in US, and the payments systems that we uso, in this case Paypal & Redsys.
There are other purposes by which we process your personal data::
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Simtechpro may have a presence in social networks. The data processing is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Simtechpro, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of simtechpro.com. It will treat your data with the purpose of administering your presence correctly in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of simtechpro.com. As well as for any other purpose that the policies of the social networks allow. In any case we will use the followers profiles in social networks to send advertising in an individual way.
Simtechpro S. L, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required to users informing about the partner’s identity and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract. Also the hiring of products and services according to the terms and conditions that are in the trade policy.
How long will we keep your data?
- As long as the comercial relationship is maintained.
- No request for deletion by the interested party.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, simtechpro.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions
Todas las utilidades ofrecidas por terceros son estrictamente necesarias para el desarrollo de nuestros servicios y han sido seleccionadas atendiendo al cumplimiento de los derechos que preservamos en esta web.
Hosting: A2 Hsoting inc., 2000 Hogback Rd #6, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, EE. UU. https://www.a2hosting.com/ A2 Hosting Inc., S.L., process the data in order to make its services as a hosting provider for Simtechpro.com
Web platform: WordPress.org, more info at https://wordpress.org/ process your data in order to carry out its support services to Simtechpro.com
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), located in EEUU. More info in www.mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp) It process the data in order to carry out its services of email marketing management for Simtechpro S.L.
Google Analytics: A Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help simtechpro.com analyze the use that users of the website make. The information generated by the cookie about your use of simtechpro.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the U.S. servers.
Browsing through simtechpro.com can collect unidentifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the User. Non-identifying data are also related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party Analysis Services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track users ‘ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights by providing your personal information
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not simtechpro.com personal data is being concern.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data.
You can materially exercise your rights by email at email@example.com
Secrecy and data security
Simtehcpro.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them according to the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to store them and to adapt all the Measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the HTTPS protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Simtechpro.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data by means of fraudulent accesses to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, he is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data he submits to simtechpro.com exonerating Sergi Ros Avalos (Simtechpro.com) from any responsibility. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on personal data protection, accepting and consenting the processing of the same by Sergi Ros Avalos (simtechpro.com) in the form and for the purposes indicated in this policy of privacy
Simtechpro.com reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the lender will announce in this page the changes entered with reasonable advance to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, simtechpro.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in the forms of application of bulletins, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of law 34/2002 on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, simtehcpro.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.
Document updated 10/05/2018