Why do we have to inform you about cookies?
Within the LSSI-CE Regulation (Law of the Information Society and electronic Commerce), there is a section dedicated to cookies that requires those who have a website that downloads in your browser third party cookies to inform the user about the type of cookies , the duration and the purpose of each one of them. You will understand that it is not easy, but we must by law be as close as possible to these demands.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies using the proper configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, our page will not work properly.
According to article 22.2 of law 34/2002 on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, if you continue to navigate, you will be giving your consent to the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how the equipment is used, can be used to recognize the User.
Taking into account the way Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have information about cookies that place third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases in which our web page contains what are called integrated elements: Texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are shown on our website or through it and derivatives of the analysis plugin used by this web.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, you must notify us to review that cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to install, you can configure your browser to do it that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to specify better what cookies have to be accepted and which are not. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party Cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser closes).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
If you are with cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, please inform us. You can also contact the third party directly to ask for information on the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
Cookies used by this web
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies using the proper configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do this, this site will not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of law 34/2002 on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, if you continue to navigate, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies listed below.
Cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly.
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits.
- Allow you to view videos.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- That can share pages with social networks.
- Continually improve this web site thanks to analytical work.
- That you can buy and pay the products we offer (cookies from PayPal or Redsys)
Collect personal identification information (without your express permission).
Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Share personal identification data to third parties
Third party Cookies We use and you should know
This website, like most websites and blogs, includes features provided by third parties.
Simtechpro may use third-party services that, on behalf of Simtechpro, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other services of Internet.
Among the most stable third party cookies are:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, Controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, Use security elements during browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting or share content over social networks.
- Customization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies de análisis: They are those that well treated by Simtechpro S. L or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users of the services, products or contents make. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Social Networks Cookies:
Social networking cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing Simtechpro.com For example, when you use the Simtechrpo.com Content sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks that use this web have their own cookies policies:
- Twitter Cookie, as set forth in their política de privacidad y uso de cookies.
- Pinterest Cookie, as set forth in their Política de privacidad y uso de cookies
- Linkedin Cookie, as set forth in their Política de cookies
- Facebook Cookie, as set forth in their Política de Cookies
The privacy implications will be based on each social network and depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information of these cookies.
Managing and disabling these cookies
If you do not want the Web sites to put any cookies on your computer, you can customize the browser settings so that they are notified before they download any. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the settings for each browser and computer you use.